Vacuum Desiccator with Stopcock, 24cm (9.4") I.D. - Borosilicate Glass - Porcelain Sieve Plate
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || Made from heavy-duty borosilicate 3.3 glass.
- 24CM INSIDE DIAMETER || Inner diameter of the chamber measures 24cm (9.4")
- AIRTIGHT || Holds a full vacuum (740mm Hg 20cm) at room temperature for 24 hours.
- INCLUDED || Includes 214mm (8.4") porcelain sieve plate that rests on the 240mm (9.4") I.D. chamber bottom, and removable glass stopcock with side arm allowing a controlled entrance of air while preventing unnecessary turbulence.
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.
Vacuum Desiccator holds a full vacuum (740mm Hg 20cm) at room temperature for 24 hours - will remain airtight even if not under vacuum. Chamber, lid, and stopcock are made of high quality semi-frosted borosilicate 3.3 glass. Includes 214mm (8.4") diameter porcelain sieve plate which sits at the bottom of the chamber, whose effective inner diameter measures 24cm (9.4"). The removable glass stopcock with side arm measures 105mm H x 56mm W and allows a controlled entrance of air preventing unnecessary turbulence. Overall desiccator size without stopcock: 302mm (11.9") O.D. x 310mm (12.2)"H.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|