Boiling Flask, 250ml - Borosilicate Glass - Round Bottom, Narrow Neck (1.1" ID) - Eisco Labs
- The opening of the flask is 1.1". The base diameter of the flask is 3.3" and the overall height is 5.5". The stem is 1.3" diameter and 2.3" long. Please note: these are hand blown with the capacity in mind and overall dimensions can vary a bit piece to piece.
- Hand blown premium borosilicate 3.3 glass with 250mL capacity.
- The round bottom is designed for use with boiling or other similar tasks. A stand set like LABSTANDSET can be used in conjunction with this set.
- Note: the images are for illustrations only - the item can not sit flat on a table because it is round on the bottom.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
Premium borosilicate round bottom boiling flasks. Eisco glassware is designed to be used in labs but is often used in homes or garages as well.
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.