Boiling Flask, 1000ml - Borosilicate Glass - Round Bottom, Narrow Neck (1.55" ID) - Eisco Labs
- The opening of the flask is 1.55". The base diameter of the flask is 5.3" and the overall height is 8.5". The stem is 1.8" diameter and 3" long. Please note: these are hand blown with the capacity in mind and overall dimensions can vary a bit piece to piece.
- Hand blown premium borosilicate 3.3 glass with 1000mL capacity.
- The round bottom is designed for use with boiling or other similar tasks. A stand set like LABSTANDSET can be used in conjunction with this set.
- Note: the images are for illustrations only - the item can not sit flat on a table because it is round on the bottom.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
Premium borosilicate round bottom boiling flasks. Eisco glassware is designed to be used in labs but is often used in homes or garages as well.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.