Florence Boiling Flask, 6000mL - Borosilicate Glass - Round Bottom - Narrow Neck
- 6,000ml capacity boiling flask made from high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- Flask features a narrow neck. Neck measures 4" in total length and has an inner diameter of 2.3" (58mm) and an outer diameter of 2.5" (65mm)
- Flask stands 15.75" tall and is 10" in diameter at it's widest point
- Flask features a spherical base for uniform heating and boiling of contents
- Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
6,000 mL capacity boiling flask made from high quality, heavy duty borosilicate 3.3 glass. Round bottom for more uniform boiling and heating of liquids. Flask features a narrow neck measuring 4" in total length, and a beaded rim. The inner diameter of the flask neck measures 2.3" (58mm) and it's outer diameter measures 2.5" (65mm). Flask stands 14.5" tall and is 9" in diameter at it's widest point.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C