Distilling Flask with Side Arm, 50mL - Borosilicate Glass - Round Bottom, Beaded Rim
- Made from high-quality borosilicate 3.3 glass
- Flask has a 50mL capacity
- Angled side arm measures approximately 100mm (4 inches) long
- Distilling Flask has round bottom
- Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms
Round bottom 50mL distilling flask with sidearm is made from high-quality borosilicate 3.3 glass and has a beaded rim.
Flask diameter: 51mm (2"); flask height: 114mm (4.5"); sidearm length: 100mm (4")
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient - can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.