Filtering Flask, 250mL - Borosilicate Glass - Conical Shape, with Integral Side Arm - White Graduations
- 250mL capacity and easy-to-read white enamel graduations every 50mL
- Conical flask with tubulated integral side arm adaptable to 3/8" internal diameter tubing
- Heavy wall design for safe use under vacuum pressure
- Made of high quality, heavy duty, borosilicate 3.3 glass with excellent strength against breakage. Microwavable and autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Can withstand high temperatures and thermal shocks
- Optimized mouth and neck with 24.5mm inner diameter opening ensures secure fit with stopper when under pressure (stopper not included)
Filtering Flask has a 250mL capacity with 50mL white graduations. It is made of industrial quality borosilicate 3.3 glass with superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. The tubulated integral side arm, heavy walls, and enforced mouth and neck are all designed to safely withstand vacuum pressurization. Size of flask: 5.8"H x 3.4" dia.