Filtering Flask, 1000ml - Borosilicate Glass - Conical Shape, with Integral Side Arm - White Graduations - Eisco Labs
or contact us for a list of options:
- 1000ml conical filtering flask made from Borosilicate Glass
- Integral Side Arm measures 14.2mm long with an inner diameter of 4.6mm and an outer diameter of 8.5mm
- For use in storing, mixing, and transferring various solutions
- Side arm provides easy connection to tubing
- Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
The borosilicate glass conical filtering flask with integral side arm is ideal for storage, mixing, and transferring of various solutions. The integral side arm is great for connection to tubing and the flask is easy to use in any lab with its flat bottom, narrow neck, and beaded rim.Side arm measures 14.2mm long with an inner diameter of 4.6mm and an outer diameter of 8.5mm.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|