Erlenmeyer Flask, 100mL - Narrow Neck - Borosilicate Glass
- Single Erlenmeyer Flasks with 100mL capacity and easy-to-read white enamel graduations every 25mL
- Made of high quality, heavy duty, borosilicate 3.3 glass with excellent strength against breakage. Microwavable and autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Can withstand high temperatures and thermal shocks
- Features uniform wall thickness ideal for heating and a reinforced rim for protection against high impacts
- Conforms with DIN ISO 1773 standards for narrow neck conical flasks
- Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
Erlenmeyer Flask with a 100mL capacity and narrow neck is made of heavy-duty borosilicate 3.3 glass.Features white enamal graduations every 25mL, a uniform wall thickness ideal for heating, and a reinforced rim to protect against accidental impacts. Meets DIN ISO 1773 standards for conical flasks.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient - can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.