Erlenmeyer Flask, 250ml - Borosilicate Glass - With PTFE Screw Cap - Conical Shape - White Graduations - Eisco Labs
- The base diameter of the bottle is 2.75" and the overall height is 5". Please note: these are hand blown with the capacity in mind and overall dimensions can vary slightly.
- Hand blown premium borosilicate 3.3 glass.
- The cap is made of polypropylene, has a PTFE liner, and is acid proof and autoclavable.
- Designed to store liquids in the laboratory, but can be used in the home as well -- or even in a set for "potions".
- Top rack dishwasher safe and autoclavable.
Premium borosilicate Erlenmeyer flasks with acid proof screw caps. Eisco glassware is designed to be used in labs but is often used in homes or garages as well. Flask measures 5" tall, and has a base diameter of 2.75". Mouth outer diameter measures 29mm, and inner diameter measures 22mm,
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|