Volumetric Flask, 5000mL - Class A - Borosilicate Glass - Hexagonal Hollow Stopper
- 5000mL Volumetric Flask made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- Meets DIN ISO 1042 tolerance of ±1.200mL and is individually calibrated to contain
- Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks
- Convenient to clean and rotate with side grooves that prevent slippage
- Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
5000mL (5 liter) capacity Volumetric Flask made of high quality, heavy-duty borosilicate 3.3 glass. With single blue graduation mark. Class A tolerance: ±1.200mL as per ISO/DIN. Fitted with a glass hexagonal hollow stopper making it easy to rotate and side grooves to prevent slippage. Socket size: 34/35. Flask stands 19.75" tall, and has a bottom diameter of 8.25". Outer diameter of neck measures 42.7mm, and inner diameter measures 32.8mm.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient - can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C | Calibrated to contain.