Volumetric Flask, 500ml - Class A, ASTM - Tolerance ±0.200ml - Blue Snap Cap - Single, White Graduation - Borosilicate Glass - Eisco Labs
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || 500ml Volumetric Flask made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks
- ASTM E288 || Class A Tolerance ±0.20 ml, as per ASTM standards
- BLUE SNAP CAP || Flask is equipped with a blue snap cap
- CALIBRATED TO CONTAIN || Single, white graduation mark. Eisco Labs Volumetric Flasks are calibrated to contain
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
500ml capacity volumetric flask made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Single, white graduation mark and a blue snap cap. Class A, tolerance, ±0.100ml. Calibrated to contain.
Flask stands 10.75" tall, and has a bottom diameter of 4". Neck has a diameter of 19mm.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.