Volumetric Flask, 25ml - Class A - 10/19 Polyethylene Stopper, Borosilicate Glass - Blue Graduation, Tolerance ±0.040 - Eisco Labs
- The neck of the flask is 0.55" outside diameter. The base diameter of the flask is 1.5" and the overall height is 5". Please note: these are hand blown with the capacity in mind and overall dimensions can vary slightly.
- Hand blown, Class A premium borosilicate 3.3 glass.
- The stopper is socket size 10/19, made of polyethylene, and is acid proof and autoclavable.
- Designed to measure and store liquids in the laboratory, but can be used in the home as well -- or even in a set for "potions".
- Top rack dishwasher safe and autoclavable.
Premium borosilicate volumetric Class A flasks with acid proof polyethylene stoppers. Eisco glassware is designed to be used in labs but is often used in homes or garages as well.
NOTE: Polyethylene stoppers cannot be autoclaved. They have a temperature compatibility range of -40°C to +80°C. Remove stoppers before autoclaving the glass flask body.