Volumetric Flask, 1000ml - Class A - 24/29 Polypropylene Stopper, Borosilicate Glass - Blue Graduation, Tolerance ±0.400 - Eisco Labs
- The neck of the flask is 1.1" outside diameter. The base diameter of the flask is 5" and the overall height is 12.2". Please note: these are hand blown with the capacity in mind and overall dimensions can vary slightly.
- Hand blown, Class A premium borosilicate 3.3 glass.
- The stopper is socket size 24/29, made of polypropylene, and is acid proof and autoclavable.
- Designed to measure and store liquids in the laboratory, but can be used in the home as well -- or even in a set for "potions".
- Top rack dishwasher safe and autoclavable.
Premium borosilicate volumetric Class A flasks with acid proof polypropylene stoppers. Eisco glassware is designed to be used in labs but is often used in homes or garages as well.
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.