Volumetric Flask, 5000ml - Class A - 34/35 Polypropylene Stopper, Borosilicate Glass - Blue Graduation, Tolerance ±1.200 - Eisco Labs
- Volumetric Flask made of high quality, heavy duty, 3.3 borosilicate glass. Class A, ±1.200 tolerance
- 5000ml capacity, with a single white graduation mark
- Flask is fitted with a 34/35 size stopper made of chemical and heat resistant polypropylene
- Flask stands 19.5" tall and has a diameter measuring 8.5". Neck measures 9.5" in length
- Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
5000ml capacity volumetric flask made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Class A tolerance, ±1.200ml as per DIN ISO 1042 standard. Flask is fitted with a size 34/35 heat and chemical resistant stopper made of polypropylene plastic. Flask stands 19.5" tall, with a base measuring 8.5" wide. Flask neck measures 9.5" in length.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C. Calibrated to contain.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.