Volumetric Flask, 20ml - Class A Tolerance ±0.04ml - Beaded Rim - Single White Graduation, Blue Printed Specifications - Borosilicate 3.3 Glass - Eisco Labs
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || 20ml Volumetric Flask made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products, using only the highest grade, raw materials to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments
- CLASS A TOLERANCE || ±0.04ml tolerance, as per ISO 1042
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY || Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks
- CALIBRATED TO CONTAIN || Single, white graduation mark. Eisco Labs Volumetric Flasks are calibrated to contain
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
20ml capacity volumetric flask made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Single, white graduation mark and a beaded rim. No stopper. Class A, tolerance, ±0.04ml as per ISO 1042 standards. Calibrated to contain.
Flask stands 4.3" tall, and has a bottom diameter of 1.4". Outer diameter of neck measures 13mm, and inner diameter measures 10mm.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.