Filter Funnel, 75mm - 60º Angle - Plain Stem, 8mm - Borosilicate Glass - Eisco Labs
- HEAVY FILTER || Heavy filter funnel (60º Angle) with 8mm diameter plain stem - Heavy construction provides greater mechanical strength and prolonged life with harder than normal usage
- THICK, UNIFORM WALLS || Features thick, uniform walls that allow for increased durability, ease of use and continual flow of liquid
- DURABLE & STURDY || Made of high quality Borosilicate 3.3 glass that is built to last and withstand multiple uses - Glass is the material of choice for laboratory applications due to its inertness
- FILTER PAPER NEEDED || In addition to funnel, filter paper is required to correctly separate solids and liquids - Can be used with various sizes of paper
- MEASUREMENTS || Funnel measures 75mm in diameter - Stem has diameter measuring 8mm
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass Funnel Filter 3" Diameter, Pitch of 60° angle. Long stem 2.75" One Funnel
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.