Buchner Funnel, 7.5cm - Polypropylene, 2 Parts - Designed for 5-6cm Filter Paper - Stem Length, 6cm - Lightweight, Autoclavable - Eisco Labs
- 2 PARTS || 7.5cm Büchner funnel with straight sides, two interlocking parts and a perforated filter plate is made of high quality polypropylene
- SEPARATION || For use in filtration (separation of solid matter and fluid) - Two parts combine forming a vacuum seal which does not require greasing
- 5-6CM FILTER PAPER NEEDED || Filtration paper required but NOT included - Best with 5-6cm filter paper - Moisten filter paper with a liquid to prevent initial leakage
- MEASUREMENTS || Funnel stem measures 60mm with an inner diameter of 8.7mm - Fully assembled funnel measures 145mm in length with an inner diameter of 72.5mm
- MULTIUSE || Often used in combination with a Büchner flask (CH0422C01), Büchner ring and sinter seals
EISCO Polypropylene Buchner Funnel, 7.5cm
(1) Two part Buchner funnel
Polypropylene in two piece -- it is both light weight and autoclavable. The top portion can be fitted with the lower one, forming a vacuum seal which does not require greasing. Base of top portion has a perforated filter plate.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.