Dropping Funnel, 100mL - Cylindrical - With 19/26 Plastic Stopper & PTFE Stopcock - Borosilicate Glass
- Cylindrical glass dropping funnel/separatory funnel with 100ml capacity
- Made of high quality Borosilicate 3.3 glass - Transparency allows for high visibility
- Used to transfer liquids - Using the stopcock allows fluids, including reagents, to dispense slowly (drop-wise)
- Fitted with an interchangeable 19/26 plastic stopper and PTFE stopcock
- Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
100mL capacity. This cylindrical dropping funnel is made of high quality Borosilicate glass. Funnel includes a PTFE key stopcock and interchangeable plastic stopper. Socket Size 19/26. Funnel measures 227mm (9") in length. Diameter of the reservoir section measures 42mm. Bottom stem measure 67mm from the bottom of the stopcock cylinder to the tip. Bottom stem diameter measures 9mm.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.