Squibb Separating Funnel, 500ml - 24/29 Plastic Stopper, Glass Key Stopcock, Ungraduated - Borosilicate Glass - Eisco Labs
- 500mL separating funnel for use in titrations
- Made from high-quality, lab-grade borosilicate glass
- Funnel comes with an interchangeable plastic stopper (socket size 24/29)
- Key stopcock made from borosilicate glass
- Can be used for titration or neutralization procedures
This 500mL separating funnel is made from high-quality, lab-grade borosilicate glass. The funnel comes with a borosilicate glass key stopcock and interchangeable plastic stopper. The socket size of the funnel is 24/29. A must-have in chemistry classrooms and laboratories performing titrations and neutralizations.
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.