Gilson Separating Funnel, 50ml - Glass Stopcock - Plastic Stopper, Socket Size 14/23 - Borosilicate Glass - Eisco Labs
- GILSON || Gilson-style dropping/separatory funnel with 50ml capacity
- TRANSPARENT & DURABLE || Made of high quality Borosilicate 3.3 glass - Transparency allows for high visibility
- FOR SEPARATION || Used to transfer liquids - Using the stopcock allows fluids, including reagents, to dispense slowly (drop-wise)
- STOPPER & STOPCOCK || Fitted with an interchangeable 14/23 plastic stopper and glass key stopcock
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
Separating Funnel made from high quality, heavy duty, 3.3 borosilicate glass. Features a glass stopcock.
Socket size 14/23. Total length of 11".
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|