Gas Tube, 50ml - White Graduations - Sealed End - For Measurement of Gasses - Borosilicate Glass - Eisco Labs
- 50ML || Gas tube with a 50ml capacity
- GAS MEASUREMENT || Tube is designed to collect and measure gasses
- WHITE GRADUATIONS || Features white graduations. 0.2ml subdivisions
- SEALED END || One end is sealed and the other is open with a beaded rim
- BOROSILICATE GLASS || Made of high quality, chemical resistant Borosilicate 3.3 Glass
Gas tube made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 Glass. Designed for the collection and measurement of gasses. Tube is sealed at one end, and the other end is open with a beaded rim. White graduations with 0.2ml subdivisions.
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.