3 Prong Double Adjustable Universal Clamp, Non-Slip Vinyl Coated Rubber Jaws, 10" Overall Length - Eisco Labs
or contact us for a list of options:
- 3 Prong Adjustable Universal Clamp with a 10" overall length and 0.375 diameter rod
- Perfect for holding both regular and irregular shaped glassware
- Accommodates objects up to 2.5"
- Adjustable thumb screws on both sides allows for a wider range of accommodation
- Non-slip vinyl coated rubber prongs allow for maximum grip and traction
This 3 prong clamp is perfect for holding both regular and irregular shaped glassware up to 2.5 inches. It features non-slip vinyl coated rubber prongs for maximum grip and adjustable thumb screws on both sides for a wider range of accommodation. Overall length is 10 inches, with a 0.375 diameter steel rod
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|