3-Finger Extension Clamp with PVC Coated Prongs & Swivel Bosshead
- Die cast alloy construction is strong and corrosion-resistant
- WIDE JAWS || 3-finger jaws on clamp open to 3.5” (90mm) wide for holding a wide range of glassware sizes and volumes
- PVC-coated prongs provide a strong, slip-free hold that won’t scratch objects. PVC coating can withstand heat up to 100°C for short periods of time but it is recommended you remove the PVC coating for extreme temperature uses
- Swivel bosshead for rotating clamped objects 360°. Bosshead attaches to rods up to 15mm in diameter. Clamp extends out approximately 5" from rod (not adjustable)
- Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
Die casted alloy clamp retort, PVC coated jaws with swivel boss head which accommodates rods up to 15mm in diameter. Jaws have a capacity of 3.5" or 90mm. Clamp extends out approximately 5" from rod attachment (not adjustable).