48PK Test Tubes, 15mL, 15x130mm - Rimmed - Light Wall, 1.2mm Thick - Borosilicate 3.3 Glass
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || 15ml (0.16oz) (0.5oz) Test Tubes made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- THIN WALL || Uniform wall thickness of 1.2mm provides excellent thermal shock resistance
- BEADED RIM || Chip & crack resistant, fire polished beaded rims
- THERMAL SHOCK RESISTANT || Autoclavable for easy sterilization. Low temperature gradient- can withstand direct flame, high temperatures & thermal shocks
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use. Great for organization and storage of spices & craft supplies
Set of 48 test tubes made of high quality Borosilicate 3.3 Glass. 15ml capacity. Tubes feature uniform, 1.2mm walls and beaded rims.
Each tube measures 5.1" (130mm) tall, with an outer diameter of 0.6" (15mm). Inner diameter measures 13.8mm. Accommodates stoppers with a bottom diameter of 12-12.5mm & top diameter of 15-17mm. (Compatible stoppers can be found by searching ASIN: B013TMXG8I).
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand direct flame, high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.