24PK Test Tubes, 25mL, 18x150mm - Rimless - Light Wall, 1.2mm Thick - Borosilicate 3.3 Glass
- 25ml (0.84oz) Test Tubes made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- Uniform wall thickness of 1mm provides excellent thermal shock resistance
- Flat, fire polished rims make these tubes ideal for culture testing
- Autoclavable. Low temperature gradient- can withstand direct flame, high temperatures & thermal shocks
- Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use. Great for organization and storage of spices & craft supplies
Set of 24 rimless test tubes made of high quality borosilicate 3.3 glass. 25ml capacity. Tubes feature fire polished, flat edges with uniform, 1.2mm walls.
Each tube measures 5.9" (150mm) tall, with an outer diameter of 0.7" (18mm).
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient - can withstand direct flame, high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.