24PK Test Tubes, 25mL, 18x150mm - Rimless - Light Wall, 1.2mm Thick - Marking Spot - Borosilicate Glass
- 25ml (0.84oz) Test Tubes made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Each tube features white, printed specifications and a marking spot
- Uniform wall thickness of 1mm provides excellent thermal shock resistance
- Flat, fire polished rims make these tubes ideal for culture testing
- Microwavable and autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient - can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks
- Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use. Great for organization and storage of spices & craft supplies
Pack of 24 rimless Test Tubes with 25mL capacity, made of high quality borosilicate 3.3 glass. White printed specifications and marking spot. Tubes feature fire polished, flat edges with uniform, 1.2mm walls. Each tube measures 5.9" (150mm) tall, with an outer diameter of 0.7" (18mm).
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient - can withstand direct flame, high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|