24PK Test Tubes, 50mL, 24x150mm - Rimless - Light Wall, 1.2mm Thick - Borosilicate 3.3 Glass
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || 50ml (1.7oz) Test Tubes made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- THIN WALL || Uniform wall thickness of 1mm provides excellent thermal shock resistance
- RIMLESS || Flat, fire polished rims make these tubes ideal for culture testing
- THERMAL SHOCK RESISTANT || Autoclavable for easy sterilization. Low temperature gradient- can withstand direct flame, high temperatures & thermal shocks
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use. Great for organization and storage of spices & craft supplies
Set of 48 rimless test tubes made of high quality Borosilicate 3.3 Glass. 50ml capacity. Tubes feature fire polished, flat edges with uniform, 1.2mm walls.
Each tube measures 5.9" (150mm) tall, with an outer diameter of 1" (24mm). Inner diameter measures 22.8mm.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand direct flame, high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.