Culture Tube with Screw Cap, 10mL - 16x100mm - Marking Spot - Round Bottom - Borosilicate Glass
- Single, round bottom culture tube with a 10ml capacity. Culture tube is made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- Fitted with a Bakelite screw cap with a rubber liner to ensure a leak proof seal
- Culture tube measures 3.9" tall and is 0.6" wide (including cap)
- Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures &; thermal shocks
- Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
Single, round bottom culture tube with a 10ml capacity. Tube is made of high quality Borosilicate 3.3 Glass, and includes a Bakelite screw cap with rubber liner for a leak proof seal. Tube is useful for a variety of laboratory applications including transferring and storing chemicals and samples, and for handling and culturing biological material. Also suitable for use in the home or garage for crafting and storage.
Culture tube is autoclavable and features superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient, allowing it to withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks.
Culture tube measures 0.6" wide and 3.9" tall (including cap).
Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.