Culture Tube with Screw Cap, 20mL, 12/PK - 16x150mm - Round Bottom - Borosilicate Glass
- Pack of 12, round bottom culture tubes with a 20ml capacity. Each culture tube is made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- Each culture tube is fitted with a Bakelite screw cap with a rubber liner to ensure a leak proof seal
- Each culture tube measures 5.9" tall and is 0.6" wide (including cap)
- Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks
- Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
Pack of twelve, round bottom culture tubes, each with a 20ml capacity. Tubes are made of high quality Borosilicate 3.3 Glass, and include a Bakelite screw cap with rubber liner for a leak proof seal. Tubes are useful for a variety of laboratory applications including transferring and storing chemicals and samples, and for handling and culturing biological material. Also suitable for use in the home or garage for crafting and storage.
The culture tubes are autoclavable and features superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient, allowing them to withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks.
Each culture tube measures 0.6" wide and 5.9" tall (including cap).
Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.