Crucible Tong, 13 Inch - Straight, Extra Long - Stainless Steel - For Furnace Use - Eisco Labs
or contact us for a list of options:
- EXTRA LONG || Crucible tongs with extra long handle
- STRAIGHT || Straight with serrated tips for added grip strength
- DURABLE & STURDY || Made of high quality rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel
- FOR FURNACE USE || Long and rigid design makes tongs excellent for use in a furnace or other similar equipment
- GREAT FOR CLASSROOM, SCIENCE LABORATORIES AND HOUSEHOLD || Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
Crucible tongs with extra long handle. Straight with serrated tips for added grip strength. Made of high quality rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel. Long and rigid design makes tongs excelled for use in a furnace or other similar equipment.
Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.
Measure 13" long, 4" wide when collapsed.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|