Crucible Tongs, with Bow - 4" Capacity - Stainless Steel - Flat Ends - 8.25" in Length - Eisco Labs
or contact us for a list of options:
- Stainless steel crucible tongs with looped handles
- Bowed jaws with flat ends
- Can safely grasp hot crucibles, beakers or other apparatus measuring up to 4" in diameter
- Tongs measure 8.25" in total length
- Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
Crucible Tongs made of quality stainless steel. The tongs feature a looped handles, and bowed jaws with flat ends. Can safely grasp hot crucibles, beakers or other apparatus measuring up to 4" in diameter. The tongs measure approximately 8.25" inches long and 3.75" inches wide when closed.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|