Graduated Cylinder, 500mL - Class A (Includes Calibration Certificate) - Hexagonal Base - Blue Graduations - Borosilicate Glass
- Graduated Cylinder has a 500mL capacity
- Made of high quality, heavy-duty borosilicate 3.3 glass with superior durability and chemical resistance
- Calibrated to contain. Includes calibration certificate from ISO-accredited testing lab certifying Class A, ±2.50mL tolerance as per DIN EN ISO 4788 standards
- Chemically resistant 5mL blue graduations and markings provide contrast against clear liquids
- Cylinder features a hexagonal base for maximum stability and a spout for easy pouring
Graduated Cylinder with a 500mL capacity made of borosilicate 3.3 glass. Features spout and integral glass hexagonal base. With blue graduations and a pour spout. Class A tolerance, ±2.50mL as per DIN EN ISO 4788 standards. Calibrated to contain. Includes calibration certificate. Cylinder stands 14" tall and has a footprint of 4.5" x 4". Cylinder body outer diameter measures 55mm (2.2").
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient - can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.