Safety Pack Beaker Set, 250ml, 100ml & 50ml - Low Form, White Graduations - Borosilicate 3.3 Glass
- Made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Thick walls provide strength against breakage
- Set includes three low form beakers - 250ml, 100ml & 50ml with white printed graduations
- Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks
- Packaged in a thick, fitted foam casing for safe storage and transport
- Excellent for science classrooms, professional laboratories and home use
Three piece Beaker set made of high quality, heavy duty, borosilicate 3.3 glass. Includes three, low form beakers with 250ml, 100ml & 50ml capacities. Beakers feature white, printed graduations, beaded rims and spouts for easy pouring. Uniform, thick walls provide excellent strength against breakage.
Measurements: (250ml) 3.8" tall, 2.75" outer diameter, 2.5" inner diameter. 3mm wall thickness. (100ml) 2.9" tall, 2" outer diameter, 1.8" inner diameter. 2.5mm wall thickness. (50ml) 2.4" tall, 1.75" outer diameter, 1.6" inner diameter. 2mm wall thickness. Beaker set is packaged in a custom fit, thick foam casing, for safe storage and worry free transport.
Microwavable and autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.