Reagent Bottle, Amber, 250mL - Graduated - Narrow Mouth with Solid Glass Stopper - Borosilicate Glass
- Reagent Bottle made from heavy-duty amber borosilicate 3.3 glass suitable for light sensitive chemicals
- 250mL capacity with easy-to-read white enamel printed graduation lines every 25mL
- Features a narrow neck with a 19/26 ground joint fitted with a solid glass, flat head stopper
- Conforms with ISO 4796-2 standards for the storage of liquid or solid chemicals and reagents in general laboratory use
- Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
Reagent bottle is made from heavy-duty borosilicate 3.3 glass, has a 250mL capacity, and features white enamel printed graduation lines every 25mL. Amber glass is suitable for light sensitive chemicals. Narrow-mouth with a 19/26 ground glass joint and includes a solid flat head glass stopper. Conforms with ISO 4796-2 standards for the storage of liquid or solid chemicals and reagents in general laboratory use. Overall size: 5.5"H x 2.8" dia.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient - can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|