6PK Performance Plastic Wash Bottle, Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach), 1000 ml - Labeled (4 Color)
- Pack of six Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach) wash bottles, 1000ml capacity each
- Easy to read labeling, including chemical information and safety warnings (4 colors)
- Wide Mouth for easy filling. Self venting design to eliminate leaks & dripping
- Made of low density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Blue color coded screw cap for easy identification. White opaque bottle to protect contents from light.
Pack of six chemical wash bottles made with Eisco Labs exclusive Performance Plastic. Made of low density polyethylene (LDPE) for superior quality, strength. Innovative Flex Ink won't fade, crack or peel.
Each bottle is labeled for Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach) featuring chemical information as well as hazard, safety, and first aid precautionary statements. Wide mouth for easy refilling. White opaque bottle protects contents from light, and blue color coded leak proof cap with built in nozzle included. Self venting design eliminates leaks & dripping. The low density polyethylene plastic is very responsive, with smooth bounce back that won't get stiff over time. Easy to control squeeze for dispensing.
Bottle labeling complies with the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS), OSHA’s HazCom 2012 requirements, and OSHA requirements as outlined in Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|