Measuring Cylinder, 500ml - Class A - TPX Plastic, Octagonal Base, Moulded Graduations - Industrial Quality, Autoclavable - Eisco Labs
- 500ml graduated cylinder made of industrial quality, transparent TPX plastic
- Class A tolerance, excellent clarity
- Raised graduations, octagonal base
- Autoclavable & dishwasher safe
- Suitable for science, classroom and home laboratories
500ml Measuring Cylinder, made of TPX plastic, with raised graduation lines. Class A. Stands 13" tall, 2.25" in diameter. Base measures 4.25". This cylinder has an octagonal base for extra stability and spout for easy pouring. Graduation lines every 5ml.
This cylinder is autoclavable, with a temperature range from -180 to 145°C, and provides excellent contact clarity.
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|