Measuring Cylinder, 250ml - Class A - TPX Plastic, Octagonal Base, Moulded Graduations - Industrial Quality, Autoclavable - Eisco Labs
- 250ml graduated cylinder made of industrial quality, transparent TPX plastic
- Class A tolerance, excellent clarity
- Raised graduations, octagonal base
- Autoclavable & dishwasher safe
- Suitable for science, classroom and home laboratories
Single piece Class A graduated cylinder with octagonal base. Made from premium TPX plastic, easy to read with excellent contact clarity.
250ml capacity with 2.5ml graduations.
Stands approximately 13" tall, and has a tube diameter of 1.5".This cylinder is autoclavable, with a temperature range from -180 to 145°C.
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|