400,000 Volt Van De Graaff Kit with 10 Electrostatic Attachments
- Precision machined dome bracket to ensure easy fit and proper dome mounting to collect charge
- Grounded base mount discharge wand which can be removed
- Dome Diameter: 9", Discharge wand diameter: 4". Overall size: 24"H with 9"x10" base
- Typical Discharge arch is 2-8 cm.
- Full instruction guide for assembly, trouble shooting, pedagogy, and student activities.
Finally an all inclusive, high-power van de graaff kit. This van de graaff will generate 200,000 - 400,000 volts depending on humidity levels. Kit includes demonstrations that cover all aspects of electrostatics such as charge conservation and transfer, Triboelectric Effect, conductors, insulators, Ionization, . Kit includes, van de graaff, discharge wand, dust cover, Faraday's pail, perspex cylinder, head of hair, point dis-charger, neon bulb, electric whirl, Pillar with suspended metal sphere, and comb, as well as an activity guide that explains how to use all attachments. Size: dome diameter: 9"; discharge wand diameter: 4"; overall size: 24"H with 9"x10" base.