400,000 Volt Van De Graaff Kit with 10 electrostatic attachments.
- Precision machined dome bracket to ensure easy fit and proper dome mounting to collect charge
- Grounded base mount discharge wand which can be removed
- Dome diameter = 9 inches, discharge wand diameter = 4 inches
- Typical discharge arch is 2-8 cm
- Full instruction guide includes instructions for assembly, trouble shooting, pedagogy, and student activities
Finally, an all-inclusive, high-power Van De Graaff kit. This Van De Graaff will generate 200,000 - 400,000 volts depending on humidity levels. Kit includes demonstrations that cover all aspects of electrostatics such as charge conservation and transfer, Triboelectric Effect, conductors, insulators, Ionization, and more. Kit includes, Van De Graaff, discharge wand, dust cover, Faraday's pail, perspex cylinder, head of hair, point dis-charger, neon bulb, electric whirl, Pillar with suspended metal sphere, and comb. Included activity guide explains how to use all attachments.