400,000 Volt Van De Graaff Kit with 10 electrostatic attachments.
- SKU: EDUVDG
- UPC: #N/A
- Precision machined dome bracket to ensure easy fit and proper dome mounting to collect charge
- Grounded base mount discharge wand which can be removed
- Dome Diameter = 9 inches , Discharge wand diameter = 4 inches
- Typical Discharge arch is 2-8 cm.
- Full instruction guide for assembly, trouble shooting, pedagogy, and student activities.
Includes: (1) unit
Finally an all inclusive, high-power van de graaff kit. This van de graaff will generate 200,000 - 400,000 volts depending on humidity levels. Kit includes demonstrations that cover all aspects of electrostatics such as charge conservation and transfer, Triboelectric Effect, conductors, insulators, Ionization, . Kit includes, van de graaff, discharge wand, dust cover, Faraday's pail, perspex cylinder, head of hair, point dis-charger, neon bulb, electric whirl, Pillar with suspended metal sphere, and comb, as well as an activity guide that explains how to use all attachments.
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download instructions.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|
We Also Recommend