Eisco Science Fair Kits, Egg Drop Kit
- Test your packaging by performing an industry standard drop test
- Use the supplied materials to create a safe enclosure for an egg (egg not included)
- Explore physics concepts including drag, gravity, and impact
- Includes masking tape, cardboard box, foam, bubble wrap, corrugated pad and plastic bag
- Includes instruction pamphlet for experiment
Protect this egg! Use the supplied materials to create a safe enclosure for an egg (egg not included). Design your packaging. Document and test your design. Communicate your results!
Think through the various packaging elements. Which elements conform to curved surfaces? When elements have built in cushioning? How can you engineer additional cushioning? Which elements provide structural strength? What might happen if your design hits a corner? An edge? A flat face? Do you need the box? Is your design repeatable – that is, can you take it apart, check the egg and easily repackage it?
Kit includes: (1) roll of masking tape, (1) 6x4x4 cardboard box, (2) foam sheets, (2) sheets of bubble wrap, (1) 5x7 corrugated pad and (2) plastic bags
Note: Egg is not included in this kit.
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download instructions.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|