- Handy 2.5x3.5" card featuring 8 common fossils for quick comparison and identification
- Each specimen is an authentic fossil, collected from various points in geologic time
- Fossils are glued securely to the card, which is made from sturdy cardstock
- Makes for a quick, convenient reference when fossil hunting in the field, or simulating a dig in the classroom
- Each fossil card is built in the United States
Whether you're hunting for fossils in a stream bed or in your sandbox, it helps to have a quick reference handy. This 2.5x3.5" card features 8 common fossils that can be found in most regions.
The card is built from robust card stock, and each sample is carefully glued on. It's perfect for on-the-fly identification and comparison, and is an effective tool in geology and paleontology lessons for primary- and elementary-level students.
Each card is built with care in the United States.
- Crinoid Stem
- Dinosaur Bone
- Shark Tooth
- Wood (Petrified)
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|