- Easy-to-carry 2.5x3.5" card featuring 12 natural gemstones for quick reference and identification
- Each stone has a different formation history, and all formed naturally
- Each specimen is glued securely to the card, which is built from sturdy cardstock
- Use as a quick, convenient reference when mineral hunting in the field, or when identifying samples in the classroom
- Each gemstone card is built in the United States
This reference card of 12 natural gemstones features popular specimens used in fashion and jewelry in their rough form. Once collected, the best pieces are cut and polished to be the gleaming gems seen in store windows and glass cases.
This card can be used as a portable identification key to determine whether or not a specimen is indeed a gemstone, or as a handy reference in a geology classroom. Each card is built from robust card stock, and each sample is carefully glued into place.
Our cards are all built with care in the United States.
- Rose Quartz
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|