12PK Erlenmeyer Flasks, 100mL - Narrow Neck - Borosilicate Glass
- Pack of 12 Erlenmeyer Flasks, each with 100mL capacity and easy-to-read white enamel graduations every 25mL
- Made of high quality, heavy duty, borosilicate 3.3 glass with excellent strength against breakage. Microwavable and autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Can withstand high temperatures and thermal shocks
- Features uniform wall thickness ideal for heating and a reinforced rim for protection against high impacts
- Conforms with DIN ISO 1773 standards for narrow neck conical flasks
- Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
Pack of 12 100mL Erlenmeyer Flasks with narrow necks are made of heavy-duty borosilicate 3.3 glass. Features white enamal graduations every 25mL, a uniform wall thickness ideal for heating, and a reinforced rim to protect against accidental impacts. Meets DIN ISO 1773 standards for conical flasks.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient - can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.