Polypropylene Graduated Cylinder, Octagonal Base, 50ml (Pack of 12)
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || Pack of 12 50ml capacity measuring cylinder made of premium quality, Polypropylene. Class B tolerance
- OCTAGONAL BASE || Cylinder features a octagonal base for maximum stability
- RAISED GRADUATIONS || Superior optical clarity with easy to read, raised graduation lines. Calibrated to contain
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY || The transparent, rigid construction is resistant to fatigue for superior and dependable durability. Autoclavable for easy cleaning and sterilization
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || High heat tolerance, and very good to excellent chemical resistance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
12 pack Measuring cylinders with a 50ml capacity made of premium quality polypropylene. Class B tolerance. Calibrated to contain.
Transparent, rigid construction and superior optical clarity. Easy to read, raised graduation lines. Octagonal base for extra stability, and a spout for easy pouring.
Microwavable and resistant to fatigue for long term durability. High heat tolerance with a temperature range of -180 to +145°C. Autoclavable at 121°C for easy cleaning and sterilization.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.