Goggle Sanitizer - UV Sanitizing Cabinet - Holds 36 Goggles - Wall Mountable - Heavy Duty CRC Steel - Eisco Labs
- 36 GOGGLES || Students can place up to 36 pairs of goggles in this goggle cleaning cabinet - Not effective for products that are porous (such as protective masks) or products that have parts unexposed (as the UV radiation cannot penetrate them)
- FOR CLASSROOMS || Intended to be used in science education classrooms to help reduce contamination of student chemistry safety goggles - This equipment is not intended to be used in medical facilities or to process medical devices
- FEATURES || Once goggles have been placed into the cabinet, the door is then closed and locked and a 15 minutes timer begins - Utilizing a Philips 25W 18" high power TUV T8 Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) bulb, ultraviolet light illuminates the goggles reducing any contaminants that are present
- DURABLE & STURDY || Cabinet is made of heavy gauge CRC steel (0.8mm thickness) with a white enamel finish - Features improved packaging designed to keep the item safe during shipment
- MOUNTABLE || Entire unit can rest on a desk or lab bench - Can also be mounted onto a wall - Mounting hardware is included - Unit measures 26" x 10" x 29" and is approximately 54lbs - Inside grid measures 3.5” x 3.5” x 8” - Cord is 8ft in length
Students can place up to 36 pairs of goggles into this goggle cleaning cabinet.
The UV lamp will not operate unless the doors are closed and latched. Two safety door switches automatically shut off the UV light source should one of the doors be accidentally opened. An indicator light informs the user that cleaning is in process.
This equipment is not intended to be used in medical facilities or to process medical devices.
- Input Voltage: 120V AC ± 10%, 50/60Hz
- Input Current: 0.315A
- Wattage: 25 Watts (Max)
Product features new and improved packaging designed to keep the item safe during shipment.
The cabinet uses (1) Philips 25W 18" TUV T8 Germicidal Fluorescent Tube and is intended to be used in Science Education classrooms to help reduce contamination of student chemistry safety goggles.
Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) has been shown to have a high efficacy of sanitizing hard surfaces that are directly exposed to the light. UVGI is therefore useful for reducing contaminants on items such as student goggles, which are transparent, have no hidden surfaces and are geometrically simple.
A white paper describing the illumination characteristics and providing comparisons to dosage requirements for several types of contaminants is provided. This cabinet provides UVGI dosages much higher than doses which have been shown to deactivate many types of infectious pathogens.
The apparatus will not be effective for products that are porous (such as protective masks), or products that have parts unexposed to lights, as the UV radiation cannot penetrate them.
12 Mahesh Nagar, Ambala Cantt Haryana, INDIA 133001
EPA Establishment Number: 97947-IND-1
Please see the brochure accompanying this device for complete user instructions and safety information.