Very High Level Peroxide Test Strips, Food Grade, up 10% Conc. (Vial of 50)
- Designed for testing food grade hydrogen peroxide (or other oxidizing agents)
- This is a time-sensitive reaction requiring from 0 to 20 seconds
- Stiff, plastic strips offer durability
- Very High Level Peroxide Test Strips measure Peroxide solutions from 3% to 10%
- Certificate of analysis available upon request
Includes: (50) Strips
The Very High Level (VHL) Peroxide test strips are designed for semi-quantitative testing of “food grade” hydrogen peroxide solutions. They utilize highly durable PVC strips that turn one color: black. Therefore, the concentration is determined by how long it takes for the strip to change to black.
These VHL Peroxide test trips are suitable for hydroperoxides and ether peroxides. Polymeric peroxides are not detected.
Di-tert-butyl peroxide, dicumyl peroxide, or tert-butyl perbenzoate do not react (or will react with significantly reduced sensitivity).
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|