Density Cubes, 0.75" - Set of 7 - Brass, Lead, Zinc, Copper, Aluminum, Iron, and Tin - Labeled - Includes Plastic Storage Case
- Set of seven labeled density cubes in various metals - brass, lead, zinc, copper, aluminum, iron, and tin
- For use in density investigation experiments
- Each cube measures 0.75" x 0.75"
- Includes plastic storage case
- Great for physics classrooms and lessons
Density is the amount of mass an object takes up per unit volume. It is dependent on temperature, phase and pressure. While some objects' density can change easily and vary widely, the density of a foam block or a person for example, some densities are predictable and reliable at standard temperature and pressure. Therefore most students start to study density by using metals and expand the concept from there in order to find the density of any given object, the mass and volume of that object must be determined.
This set of seven 0.75" density cubes includes one cube each of brass, lead, zinc, copper, aluminum, iron, and tin and can be used in various density investigations in a physics classroom. Each cube is labeled for easy identification. The cubes do not have hooks. Includes plastic case for easy storage. Prop 65 compliance: On Product Combined Cancer Reproductive