Displacement Vessel with Spout, Aluminum - 5" Tall, 4.3" Diameter - Seamless Construction
- Displacement vessel with spout. Seamless aluminum construction
- For use in the calculation of the volume or specific gravity of an object by displacement of liquid
- Vessel measures 5.1" tall and 4.3" in diamter. Spout measures 1.2" in length and has a diameter of 5mm.
- Recommended for use with catch bucket (PH0119D)
- Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
Displacement vessel with spout. Seamless, quality aluminum construction. The effective design of this apparatus makes it ideal for calculating the volume of objects by determining the volume of displaced liquid, as well as for determining specific gravity. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for physics classrooms and household use.
Vessel measures 5.25" tall and 4.3" wide (excluding spout). Spout measures 1" in length with a 5mm diameter.
Recommended for use with Eisco Labs Catch Bucket (PH0119D).
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.