EISCO Advanced Dynamics Cart Set, Plastic (Set of 2)
- Body of the cart is mounted on set of three low-friction nylon wheels to produce straight travel over long distances
- Lockable spring-load punch has two levels of compression, activated by trigger knob on cart top
- Cushioned cart surface enables the addition of more masses to increase effective weight of cart
- Carts are able to be stacked, creating a single cart of two or three times the basic cart mass
- Velcro pads are attached to the rear to enable study of inelastic collisions
These carts are made of a single-piece of virtually unbreakable ABS. The carts can be used for a variety of precision experiments. These are an excellent upgrade to the standard wood or metal carts.
Each cart has a set of 2