Plane Half Cylinder Convex Stainless Steel Mirror for use with Ray Box - 6.25" x 2.875" - 1mm Thick Approx. - Eisco Labs
- This plane half cylinder convex stainless steel mirror for use with ray box is designed for physics and educational uses.
- It is approximately 6.25" x 2.875" and 1mm thick. Note, thickness varies as they are not designed to be consistent in that respect.
- Because of their educational use design, there may be minor imperfections that do not affect physical function.
- Designed for use with a ray box or other tabletop physics apparatus.
- Bulk lens and mirror sets available upon request.
Plane Half Cylinder convex stainless steel mirror for use with ray box designed for physics and educational uses.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|