Plane Half Cylinder Concave Stainless Steel Mirror for use with Ray Box - 6.25" x 2.875" - 1mm Thick Approx. - Eisco Labs
Need it fast? Get it from a distributor here
or contact us for a list of options:
- This plane half cylinder concave stainless steel mirror for use with ray box is designed for physics and educational uses.
- It is approximately 6.25" x 2.875" and 1mm thick. Note, thickness varies as they are not designed to be consistent in that respect.
- Because of their educational use design, there may be minor imperfections that do not affect physical function.
- Designed for use with a ray box or other tabletop physics apparatus.
- Bulk lens and mirror sets available upon request.
Plane Half Cylinder concave stainless steel mirror for use with ray box designed for physics and educational uses.
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|